GRIC Elderly Services Information: 55 years old and older?
July 15, 2016
Welcome New Seniors! Stop by or call Elderly Services Program to explore the various benefits offered which you may qualify for.
Elderly Liaison Services
- Application assistance in the areas of financial (excluding personal banking), medical, and public assistance programs;
- Referrals to local agencies for equipment, supplies and other related items;
- Advocate for elders with GRIC departments/programs, Social Security Administration, and AHCCCS/ALTCS to ensure timely process of services and equipment;
- Home visits to elders to assess their needs, provide information and services when appropriate.
- Persons 55 years or older
Meet your Liaisons- Office Hours
Every Wednesday at your local service center from 10:00am to 12:00 pm.
Elderly Services Program
P.O. Box 97
Sacaton, Arizona 85147
The Caregiver Program offers several types of programs for Caregivers, Grandparents Raising Grandchildren, and Adult Parents caring for adult children due to physical or mental incapability’s.
The following programs are available for caregivers:
- Information about available services
- Assistance in accessing available services
- Support Groups
- Caregiver Training
- Incontinent supplies
Eligibility: Unpaid Caregiver of an older adult, age 55 and older or grandparent/relative who care for children not more than 18 years of age.
For more information contact:
Mario Torres, Caregiver Coordinator
Upcoming Elder Meetings
- August 10th - District 5 Service Center at 9:00 am
- September 14th - District 4 Service Center
Council of Elders
- July 22nd- O’otham Ha Ki, Sacaton at 9:00am
- August 12th - O’otham Ha Ki, Sacaton at 9:00am
- August 26th - O’otham Ha Ki, Sacaton at 9:00am